Friday, August 27, 2010

Balakrishna Paruchuri Murali Movie Launched

Natasimha Balakrishna’s new movie, directed by Paruchuri Murali has been officially launched today in Hyderabad. This Balakrishna Paruchuri Murali movie is produced by ML Kumar Chowdary under Sri Keerthi Combines banner.

TDP Chief Nara Chandra Babu Naidu gave the clap to the Muhuraat shot, while industrialist Raghu Ram switched on the camera.

Speaking on this occasion, producer ML Kumar Chowdary said, “I’m happy that Balakrishna is doing this movie under our banner. Director Paruchuri Murali has planned very well and penned a good script and hope it works out well.

Director Paruchuri Murali said, “I worked in the direction team for Balakrishna movies like Sultan, Peddannaya, etc. I’m happy that Balayya has evinced confidence in my subject and decided to do a movie. I’m grateful for Balakrishna for giving me this opportunity.

K Raghavendra Rao, C Kalyan, Chandra Babu Naidu, Tarak Ratna, Krishnam Raju, Paruchuri Murali, B Gopal, etc attended Balakrishna’s new movie launch function.

0 comments:

Post a Comment