Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mahesh Babu Birthday Gift 'Range Rover'

 
Mahesh Babu Birthday Gift 'Range Rover'
Is Range Rover Vogue Mahesh Babu’s Birthday gift? Well, then Mahesh Babu’s Birthday could well be a costly affair in terms of the gifts. It seems that Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata Shirodkar bought Mahesh a brand new Range Rover Vogue to gift him on his birthday. Mahesh Babu’s Birthday is on August 9 and fans are already busy in making the arrangements for the celebrations.

In fact, an enthralled Mahesh Babu Tweeted, "My wife decided to gift me a monster for a birthday gift!!! Its the range rover vogue. Its arrived a week early..but looks awesome. Considering I don't really drive..wonder if she bought it for me or for her. Either way will be her or my driver driving me so its for me after all."

The price of this Range Rover Vogue would be around 1.5 crores and Mahesh Babu is the first customer to import in India. 

Nevertheless, it’s a bit surprising to know that Mahesh Babu doesn’t know how to drive. On the other hand, Mahesh Babu will be shooting today for ‘Kaleja’ at ICRISAT location for a one day patch work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment